- Bettina Carlos made an important announcement on her social media account
- She told her social media followers that she is already engaged to her non-showbiz boyfriend
- The gorgeous actress also shared some sweet photos from the much-awaited engagement
- Some celebrities like Marian Rivera, Pauleen Luna, and LJ Reyes reacted to the good news
- Rica Paralejo also aired a hilarious comment after seeing some of the photos that Bettina uploaded
Bettina Carlos happily announced to the public that she is already engaged to her non-showbiz partner.
KAMI learned that the said Kapuso actress made the revelation through a series of posts on her social media account.
She uploaded a picture of herself with boyfriend Mikki Eduardo and her adorable daughter named Gummy.
The 32-year-old celebrity was also seen wearing a diamond ring while striking a happy pose with her family in front of the camera.
Through another Instagram post, Bettina flaunted her love for her non-showbiz fiancé and she also thanked him for what he did.
Several showbiz personalities commented on the announcement of the “Sa Piling ni Nanay” cast member.
Marian Rivera, Pauleen Luna, Nikki Valdez, and Rica Paralejo are among those who reacted to Bettina’s posts.
Cheska Kramer, Danica Pingris, Saab Magalona, and LJ Reyes also expressed their reaction after learning about the engagement.
“Congratulations, Bettina!!! In God's perfect time!” Pauleen wrote.
“Tawang tawa ako na nagpictorial yung singsing,” Rica also stated.
Bettina Carlos is a Filipina actress and television host. She was acclaimed for her portrayal of the main villain role in the 2014 TV series entitled “Yagit.”
A few months ago, it was Ritz Azul who announced her engagement to Allan Guy, her non-showbiz boyfriend.
Even Kapuso actor Mark Herras revealed that he is already engaged to his current partner, Nicole Donesa.
Please like and share our Facebook posts to support KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinion about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts!