- President of the United States Donald Trump has officially announced that he contracted the coronavirus
- He also mentioned that his wife, First Lady Melania Trump, has tested for the coronavirus as well
- Earlier, Trump said that his close aide, Hope Hicks, also tested positive for the coronavirus
- The couple earlier started their quarantine and underwent the COVID-19 test on Friday
- As of October 1, 2020, there are more than 7.3 million confirmed cases of COVID-19 recorded in the United States
United States President Donald Trump just announced that he and his wife, First Lady of the United States Melania Trump, tested positive for COVID-19 on Friday.
KAMI learned that the Presidential couple already started their quarantine.
In a tweet, Trump confirmed that they have both contracted the coronavirus and already isolated.
Earlier today, Trump announced that his close aide, Hope Hicks, tested positive for COVID-19. Therefore, they immediately isolated and underwent the COVID-19 test.
Just this week, Hicks traveled with Trump when he attended a debate in Ohio.
In a report by CNN (authored by y Kevin Liptak, Kaitlan Collins, Betsy Klein, Jim Acosta, and Paul LeBlanc), Trump was last seen in public on Thursday when he arrived from New Jersey.
According to a report by The New York Times, there are now more than 7.3 million confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the United States, as of October 1, 2020.
Born on June 14, 1946, Donald Trump is a well-known businessman and a TV personality. In 2016, he won as the President of the United States.
Earlier, President Trump donated his entire quarterly salary to help fight the coronavirus in the United States.
Meanwhile, an experimental drug for COVID-19 being studied in the United States showed promising results.
Please like and share our amazing Facebook posts to support the KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinions about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts and views on different matters!