- Ted Failon and DJ ChaCha officially became a part of TV5 Network on Friday
- The radio anchors have signed contracts with the Kapatid network and announced that they have a radio show together
- Ted explained how excited he is to be doing new things with DJ ChaCha on the radio
- On the other hand, DJ ChaCha is also “super” excited to be working under a new network
- DJ ChaCha promised their fans that it will be a more fun radio show with Ted
Ted Failon and DJ ChaCha have both officially joined the TV5 Network after the shutdown of ABS-CBN.
KAMI learned that the two will still be partners in a radio program.
In several Facebook posts by News5, Ted already signed a contract with TV5 and shared how excited he is to work in a different network.
“Sa sobrang excitement, hindi na nga ako nakakatulog,” he shared.
“Sobrang excited dahil magagawa na namin ang matagal na naming naiisip na konsepto sa radyo with DJ ChaCha,” he added.
DJ ChaCha also said that she is “super excited” and admitted that her new job is “very challenging.”
“Kung paano niyo kami minahal before, promise namin sa inyo na mas tatawa kayo, mas maraming information, at siyempre ‘yung kilig ng tandem namin ni Papa Ted Failon,” DJ ChaCha said.
Ted Failon and DJ ChaCha became radio partners when they hosted Failon Ngayon on DZMM TeleRadyo. However, they were both affected when ABS-CBN was ordered to shut down.
Earlier, an executive from News5 already confirmed the transfer of Ted to TV5. News5 chief Luchi Cruz-Valdes said that Ted will be a part of Radyo Singko.
Meanwhile, DJ ChaCha earlier announced that MOR 101.9 stopped its operations on August 31, 2020, after the franchise renewal of ABS-CBN Network got rejected.
Please like and share our amazing Facebook posts to support the KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinions about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts and views on different matters!