- Heart Evangelista has been married to Sorsogon Gov. Chiz Escudero since 2015
- She has been a mother to Chiz's twins and she has embraced them like her own
- The twins already turned 13 and the actress penned a heartfelt birthday message for the two wonderful kids
- She said that while she may not have given the twins the gift of life, she felt wonderful in taking care of them since they were four
- The actress and fashion icon also said that she can't wait for the adventures that the twins would have but that she would be there to hold their hands every step of the way
Heart Evangelista took to Instagram to post a birthday greeting for twins of Chiz Escudero, Chesi, and Quino.
The twins celebrated their 13th birthday and the actress didn't miss in greeting them on their special day.
She penned a heartfelt message for the two kids, telling them that while she may not have given them life, but she sure had fun in taking care of them and that she can't wait for all the adventures that teenage years would have in store for the two, but for sure, she would be holding their hands every step of the way.
Heart and Chiz got married in 2015 and they have built a good marriage over the years.
"Happy Birthday, Chesi and Quino! I may not have given you the gift of life, but it has been such a wonderful experience taking care of you since you were four. I really can’t wait for the adventures you’re going to have in your teen years. Although it won’t be easy (trust me, I’ve been there), I’ll be here to hold your hand every step of the way!"
Heart has not yet gotten pregnant and is currently busy with her online and charity work. Chiz is also busy taking care of people in Sorsogon.
Heart Evangelista receives a very nice Mother's Day gift from the children of Chiz Escudero.
Heart Evangelista also responded to a netizen who commented about their furniture at home. Heart would always respond to netizens with class.
Heart Evangelista is one of the famous showbiz personalities in the Philippines. She is also a fashion icon and is known for her impeccable taste when it comes to clothing. She is currently married to Sorsogon Governor Chiz Escudero.
Please like and share our amazing Facebook posts to support the KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinions about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts and views on different matters!