- Carmina Villaroel announced online that she will be giving away brand new tablets to 10 lucky students
- The actress and television host posted on social media the mechanics of her giveaway promo
- She organized the giveaway to help students during these trying times and to promote her social media pages as well
- Her giveaway promo runs until August 29 and she will announce the winners on her Facebook page
PAY ATTENTION: Click "See First" under the "Following" tab to see KAMI news on your News Feed
Carmina Villaroel recently announced on social media that she will be giving away brand new tablets to 10 lucky students.
KAMI learned on her Instagram account that the actress and TV host organized a promotional giveaway to help students during these trying times.
She also included in her post the mechanics of her giveaway promo.
The giveaway will end on August 29 and she will announce the winners on her Facebook page.
"Hi guys! It’s time to give back. Calling all STUDENTS to join my giveaway! I’ll be choosing 10 lucky winners to win a tablet.
GIVEAWAY ENDS: AUGUST 29, 2020 (Saturday). I’ll be announcing the winners in my FACEBOOK PAGE (so if you see your name, don’t forget to check your messages)
Here’s how to join the giveaway:
• FOLLOW ALL MY SOCIAL MEDIA (swipe right)
• COMMENT YOUR CITY & YEAR LEVEL (IN SCHOOL) IN MY “Cleaning Of The Ref” VIDEO IN YOUTUBE.
(OPEN TO METRO MANILA ONLY)
Let’s help and support each other as much as possible during these trying times.
Stay Safe Everyone!”
PAY ATTENTION: Shop with KAMI! The best offers and discounts on the market, product reviews and feedback
Swipe left to see her social media pages:
Carmina Villaroel and Zoren Legaspi got married on November 15, 2012 but they have been together as a couple for 20 years already. They have two children – Mavy and Cassy Legaspi. Like their parents, the twins are also Kapuso stars.
She recently got emotional due to the surprise birthday party that was prepared for her by her husband, Zoren Legaspi, and their twins – Mavy and Cassy.
Earlier, Mavy and Cassy discussed the challenges of having celebrity parents.
Please like and share our amazing Facebook posts to support the KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinions about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts and views on different matters!