Video of Bong Revilla in a hospital due to pneumonia & COVID-19 goes viral
- Senator Bong Revilla shared an intense video taken after he was rushed to the hospital due to pneumonia
- The viral video shows how much Revilla is suffering due to his dangerous illness and severe symptoms
- Revilla could not say much in the video except to urge his fans and followers to pray for him
- The actor-politician is suffering from pneumonia that he developed due to coronavirus disease
- The video came days after his wife, Lani Mercado-Revilla, asked netizens to pray for her husband's full recovery from both pneumonia and COVID-19
PAY ATTENTION: Click "See First" under the "Following" tab to see KAMI news on your News Feed
Senator Bong Revilla took to social media to share an intense video taken after he was rushed to the hospital due to pneumonia.
KAMI learned that the video shows how much Revilla is suffering due to his dangerous illness and severe symptoms.
The senator could not say much in the video except to urge his fans and followers to pray for him.
The actor-politician tested positive for COVID-19 last week and recently developed pneumonia. Days ago, his wife, Lani Mercado-Revilla, posted on Facebook to ask people to pray for his husband's recovery. Based on that post, Mercado seemed to be really concerned that her husband's COVID-19 infection got worse.
PAY ATTENTION: Shop with KAMI! The best offers and discounts on the market, product reviews and feedback
Here is the full video shared by Revilla and uploaded on The Philippine Star’s Twitter page:
PAY ATTENTION: Enjoyed reading our story? Download KAMI's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Filipino news!
Bong Revilla is one of the incumbent Senators in the Philippines. His wife is Bacoor Mayor Lani Mercado and their son is Cavite Vice Governor Jolo Revilla.
He made headlines recently after he confirmed that he tested positive for COVID-19. The other Philippine senators who also tested positive include Miguel Zubiri and Sonny Angara.
Jolo Revilla also went viral after posting a heartfelt message for his beloved father as he battles with COVID-19.
Please like and share our amazing Facebook posts to support the KAMI team! Do not hesitate to comment and share your opinions about our stories and posts either. Your views absolutely matter to us here at KAMI and we truly love reading and learning about your thoughts and views on different matters!