- Ogie Diaz thrilled his fans and followers with a new episode of his popular vlog on YouTube
- The new vlog episode features veteran actress Sylvia Sanchez and her daughter, Ria Atayde
- Sylvia is shown in the video cooking a Filipino dish called “Ginataang Sigarilyas” for her visitor
- However, the actress got upset when her daughter tasted the dish and gave a negative review
- She later found out that Ria and Ogie conspired to prank her and that she actually likes her mother’s dish
PAY ATTENTION: Click "See First" under the "Following" tab to see KAMI news on your News Feed
Ogie Diaz uploaded a brand new episode of his popular vlog on YouTube and it is once again hilarious and thrilling.
KAMI learned that the new vlog episode features veteran actress Sylvia Sanchez and her daughter, Ria Atayde.
The vlog shows Sylvia cooking a Filipino dish called “Ginataang Sigarilyas” for her visitor, Ogie.
PAY ATTENTION: Shop with KAMI! The best offers and discounts on the market, product reviews and feedback
After the dish was done, Sylvia’s daughter Ria tasted the food and gave a negative review.
The veteran actress was visibly upset at Ria’s negative comments towards her dish, only to find out later that Ogie and Ria conspired to prank her.
Ogie and Ria confessed to Sylvia that her “Ginataang Sigarilyas” actually tasted delicious and that they were only pranking her.
Ogie Diaz is a popular comedian, talent manager and showbiz reporter. He became well-known for his role Pekto on the comedy show “Palibhasa Lalake.” His frank but hilarious social media posts about current showbiz and political issues in the country have also found an audience online.
He recently went viral for calling out Atty. Ferdinand Topacio for body-shaming actress Angel Locsin. Many netizens defended the actress from the people who body-shamed her.
The social media star also voiced his strong support for the ABS-CBN network amid its franchise renewal crisis. Ogie Diaz’s famous client, Liza Soberano, is one of the most prized talents in the Kapamilya network.
Please like and share our amazing Facebook posts to support the KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinions about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts and views on different matters!