- The franchise renewal issue of ABS-CBN has made some of its employees accept projects from other networks
- It was previously revealed that Pokwang and Jessy Mendiola have new shows in TV5
- Just recently, there are more celebrities who are set to appear as guests in the said network
- Jerome Ponce, Ronnie Alonte, and Heaven Peralejo will participate in TV5’s upcoming game shows
- It is expected that there will be more artists who will be seen in other networks as the franchise woes continue
More celebrities from ABS-CBN are set to appear on upcoming shows in TV5.
KAMI learned that there are Kapamilya artists who will serve as guests on some of the programs in TV5 amid the much-talked-about shutdown issue.
In separate Twitter posts, it was revealed that Ronnie Alonte and Jerome Ponce will appear on the upcoming show entitled “Fill in The Bank.”
Heaven Peralejo, Kira Balinger, and Maika Rivera will also have guest appearances on “Bawal Na Game Show.”
Many people expect that there will be more ABS-CBN celebrities who will accept projects in TV5 because of the closure of the Kapamilya network.
The management of TV5 has already announced that they are willing to accept talents from other networks.
ABS-CBN is one of the biggest and most prominent broadcasting corporations in the country. It has been the home of award-winning actors for more than 60 years.
Recently, it was reported that KC Concepcion and broadcast-journalist Karen Davila will also appear on TV5 as guests of Luchi Cruz-Valdez on her show
Pokwang and Jessy Mendiola also surprised many netizens after it was revealed that they have new projects in the said network.
The said comedienne got emotional while talking about accepting projects in other networks. It happened during the virtual story conference of her new morning show.
Please like and share our Facebook posts to support KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinion about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts!