- Ogie Diaz uploaded on YouTube a series of videos showing how he pranked several food business owners
- The entrepreneurs prepared different dishes for Ogie to promote their respective businesses
- All of them got shocked when the comedian gave scathing reviews to some of their dishes
- The business owners got sad, emotional, and stressed due to the poor reviews being given by Ogie
- One of the prank victims is actor Mel Martinez, the brother of famous celebrity Maricel Soriano
PAY ATTENTION: Click "See First" under the "Following" tab to see KAMI news on your News Feed
Ogie Diaz released a series of videos showing how he pranked several food business owners.
KAMI learned that the entrepreneurs prepared different dishes for Ogie to promote their respective businesses. However, the comedian shocked the business owners when he gave scathing reviews to some of their dishes.
Each entrepreneur seemed to have gotten sad, emotional, and stressed due to the poor reviews being given by Ogie. One of the prank victims is actor Mel Martinez, the brother of famous celebrity Maricel Soriano
After many minutes of feeling stressed, Ogie finally revealed to them that he was only pranking them and that he really enjoyed the dishes.
PAY ATTENTION: Shop with KAMI! The best offers and discounts on the market, product reviews and feedback
Ogie Diaz is a popular comedian, talent manager and showbiz reporter. He became well-known for his role Pekto on the comedy show “Palibhasa Lalake.” His frank but hilarious social media posts about current showbiz and political issues in the country have also found an audience online.
He recently went viral for calling out Atty. Ferdinand Topacio for body-shaming actress Angel Locsin.
The social media star also voiced his strong support for the ABS-CBN network amid its franchise renewal crisis. Ogie Diaz’s famous client, Liza Soberano, is one of the most prized talents in the Kapamilya network.
Please like and share our amazing Facebook posts to support the KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinions about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts and views on different matters!