- More ABS-CBN artists are reportedly appearing in other networks amid the shutdown issue of ABS-CBN
- Karen Davila and KC Concepcion are said to be guesting on a prominent TV5 program
- They will be joined by Jane de Leon as guests on “Usapang Real Life” by Luchi Valdez-Cruz
- The said information was disclosed by Salve V. Asis through an article published in The Philippine Star
- As previously reported, Pokwang and Jessy Mendiola have also accepted projects in the said network
Karen Davila and KC Concepcion are reportedly appearing soon on TV5 amid the much-talked-about shutdown issue of ABS-CBN.
KAMI learned that the two prominent personalities will serve as guests on the program entitled “Usapang Real Life” hosted by Luchi Cruz-Valdez.
The said information was revealed on August 3 by Salve V. Asis, an entertainment writer and columnist at The Philippine Star.
According to the said writer, Karen will be taping her part inside the house of the veteran TV5 host.
KC, meanwhile, is reportedly going to be interviewed via Zoom. She will be joined by Jane de Leon, a young talent of the Kapamilya network.
It can be remembered that there are ABS-CBN artists who already accepted projects in TV5 amid the heavy issues that their network is facing.
Pokwang will be co-hosting a morning show and an upcoming game show, while Jessy Mendiola will serve at the helm of a health program.
Karen Davila is one of the most famous broadcast-journalists in the Philippines. She is heavily affected by the shutdown order against the media giant.
She recently apologized to Senator Manny Pacquiao for their controversial interview in the past where they talked about “college degree.”
A reporter in GMA-7 also reacted to the frank comment of the said journalist about the conviction of Rappler’s Maria Ressa.
Please like and share our Facebook posts to support KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinion about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts!