- Another tragic incident happened in the life of prominent Filipino comedian Allan K
- His older sister named Melba Quilantang reportedly passed away on Tuesday, July 21
- The said news was first reported by Jun Naldo, a columnist in The Philippine Star
- Allan K has yet to release an official statement regarding the passing of his beloved sister
- It can be remembered that the youngest brother of the said showbiz personality also passed away in May this year
PAY ATTENTION: Click "See First" under the "Following" tab to see KAMI news on your News Feed
The older sister of Allan K named Melba Quilantang has passed away already on Tuesday, July 21.
KAMI learned that the tragic incident happened just two months after their youngest sibling breathed his last.
The sad information was reported by Jun Nardo, a columnist working for The Philippine Star. It was also shared by Philnews.com.
Melba reportedly died while Allan K was hosting the longest-running noontime show entitled “Eat Bulaga.”
The comedian, who was allegedly unaware of the news, became emotional because of a contestant’s story about his girlfriend who died.
Just last month, the comedy bars owned by the said celebrity have closed down already due to bankruptcy amid the novel coronavirus pandemic.
PAY ATTENTION: Shop with KAMI! The best offers and discounts on the market, product reviews and feedback
Allan K, or Alan Joveness Quilantang in real life, is a prominent showbiz personality in the Philippines. He serves as one of the hosts of GMA-7’s “Eat Bulaga.” He also co-starred in many movies including “Jack Em Popoy: The Puliscredibles” and “Si Agimat, si Enteng at si Ako.”
He became emotional while opening up about the closure of his two popular businesses.
Vice Ganda also reacted after knowing that the celebrity’s comedy bars have already ceased operations amid the serious health crisis.
A few months ago, Allan K willingly showed his stunning house to his social media followers. Several photos of his mansion immediately went viral.
POPULAR: Read more news about Allan K!
Please like and share our Facebook posts to support KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinion about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts!