- Gretchen Barretto commented on a series of social media posts by entertainment writer Lolit Solis
- Lolit’s posts were about Gretchen’s supposed P150-K donation to showbiz reporters that got lost but was eventually returned to Atong Ang
- She urged Gretchen to donate that amount again amid the pandemic with the help of Bettina Aspillaga
- According to Lolit, Atong also wants to meet with her to discuss this P150-K controversy
- However, Gretchen slammed Lolit’s claims in the comments section of her viral posts
PAY ATTENTION: Click "See First" under the "Following" tab to see KAMI news on your News Feed
Gretchen Barretto responded to a series of social media posts by entertainment writer Lolit Solis.
Lolit’s first post was about Gretchen’s supposed P150-K donation to showbiz reporters that got lost but was eventually returned to Atong Ang.
According to Lolit, Gretchen should try to donate that amount again amid the pandemic with the help of Bettina Aspillaga.
However, Gretchen responded that she feels like she is being coerced to give the huge amount and that Lolit is challenging her.
PAY ATTENTION: Shop with KAMI! The best offers and discounts on the market, product reviews and feedbacks
The next posts involve Lolit’s claim that Atong wants to meet with her regarding the issue but she supposedly declined.
As a response to this claim, Gretchen denied that Atong wants to meet with Lolit. The actress added that the invitation for a meeting is just Lolit’s imagination.
Gretchen Barretto is the longtime partner of business tycoon Tonyboy Cojuangco. They have a daughter named Dominique, who finished her degree at a fashion school in London.
She is also the sister of actresses Claudine and Marjorie Barretto. On social media, Claudine opened up about the generous contributions of Gretchen to her family.
However, Gretchen Barretto has a conflict with her other sister, Marjorie. Their quarrel blew up after their father, Miguel Barretto, passed away in 2019. Fortunately, the sisters have decided to dial it down in the past several months when it comes to their family issues.
Please like and share our amazing Facebook posts to support the KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinions about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts and views on different matters!