- Anne Curtis took to social media to air her honest and frank opinion about Senator Koko Pimentel's viral quarantine breach
- This happened after Pimentel said that the charges against him were "baseless"
- The actress emphasized in her tweet that Pimentel's actions were "reckless and irresponsible"
- The "It's Showtime" host also noted that babies have a very low immune system
- Her post immediately went viral and garnered countless comments and reactions among netizens
Anne Curtis did not hold back in expressing her honest opinion about Senator Koko Pimentel's controversial visit in Makati Medical Center when he accompanied his then-pregnant wife in March of this year.
KAMI learned that the actress gave her reaction after Pimentel said that the charges against him were "baseless".
Reckless and irresponsible were the words she chose to describe the senator's actions, "I understand excited sya sa baby nya, BUT he was waiting for the result of his test.
She also emphasized that by doing so, Pimentel risked the lives of people, "Going to the hospital not knowing if he’s positive or not for covid-19 was reckless & irresponsible - putting lives at risk. Imagine babies with low immune systems pa. It is not a “baseless case”.
Anne Curtis is one of the most famous celebrities in the Philippines. She is an actress and a pioneer host of the ABS-CBN noontime program “It’s Showtime.”
The superstar is married to a social media celebrity, Erwan Heussaff. They tied the knot on November 12, 2017. She gave birth to their child, Dahlia Amélie Heussaff, on March 2, 2020.
In her latest online video, she shared a super cute bonding moment with her daughter baby Dahlia which immediately went viral.
She also expressed her honest opinion about ABS-CBN's franchise denial. The "It's Showtime" host admitted that she is heartbroken and at a loss for words about what happened to the Kapamilya network.
POPULAR: Read more news about Anne Curtis
Please like and share our Facebook posts to support KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinion about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts!