- Iya Villania has finally given birth earlier this morning on Saturday, July 18 at The Medical City
- She and her husband Drew Arellano announced the big news about their unica hija on their respective social media accounts
- Drew even uploaded a cute baby photo of their unica hija and even shared their daughter's name to the public in his post
- The celebrity mom also thanked God for her successful delivery in one of her posts online
- It can be noted that the actress expressed her worries about having a daughter in one of her latest interviews
Iya Villania and Drew Arellano have finally welcomed their unica hija on Saturday, July 18 at The Medical City.
Following this news, KAMI learned that Drew even shared a photo as well as the name of their baby girl on his social media account.
The celebrity mom also posted several stories about giving birth to their third child online.
In his online post, Drew shared the name of their unica hija to the public, "ALANA LAUREN V. ARELLANO. July 18, 2020."
Furthermore, Iya also shared a couple of Instagram stories about her birth journey with one post showing her at the hospital at 4 in the morning.
The Kapuso artist could even be seen sporting a face mask and face shield to keep herself safe amid the pandemic.
The celebrity mom thanked God for helping her get through her pregnancy.
"Thank you, Lord. Delivery is hard. Thank you Lord for getting me thru that once again," she wrote.
Iya Villania is one of the most gorgeous celebrity moms in the Philippines. She is currently married to television host Drew Arellano. They tied the knot on January 31, 2014.
She made headlines during her pregnancy with her third child when she posted a video of her 16-minute workout routine online.
Her 'toilet' photo with her children Primo and Leon Arellano also went viral on social media after the celebrity mom shared how she assists her children.
POPULAR: Read more news about Iya Villania
Please like and share our Facebook posts to support KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinion about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts!