- Korina Sanchez took to Instagram to air out her thoughts on the guilty verdict that was handed down on Maria Ressa
- The journalist gave five reasons on why she is supporting Ressa, who was also her colleague in ABS-CBN
- Korina said that Ressa and the researcher, who was also convicted, were just reporting facts and that the report came before the Cyber Law was even enacted
- She also pointed out that the other side of the report was likewise taken, "Ano problema niyo?"
Korina Sanchez took to Instagram to express the reasons why she's standing with Maria Ressa. She stated five reasons.
She started her post by saying that she stands with Maria Ressa then enumerated the five reasons point by point.
"I stand with Maria Ressa. Why?
1. They only reported the FACTS. Diba yun naman ang trabaho namen???
2. The report came long before the CyberLaw was enacted. Really? Hinabol? Pinilit?
3. The other side of the report was taken and reported as well. Equal time. Anu problema niyo?
4. Ito lang ang kauna-unahang conviction of “cyberlibel” in Philippine history. Talaga? At eto pang mahina ang kaso? Pinag-initan talaga?
5. So predictable ang move. Diba? Anoba. Bobo ba kame? Hindenoh . Pag ito hindi pa natin pinansin nanaman, ewan ko nalang saan pupulutin ang Pilipinas. Hay. Tatayo ako dito. Anoba"
In a previous KAMI report, Korina Sanchez described trolls who attacked Kim Chiu as "nakasanla na kay Satanas."
Korina Sanchez is a multi-awarded journalist. She is one of the veteran broadcasters in ABS-CBN and she is the wife of Mar Roxas.
Please like and share our amazing Facebook posts to support the KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinions about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts and views on different matters!