- Andi Eigenmann’s daughter Lilo was featured in an Instagram video of the actress’ partner, Philmar Alipayo
- In the video, Lilo can be seen not wearing a life vest while riding a surf board with her daddy Philmar
- A netizen expressed her concern for the girl, telling the parents to make Lilo wear a life vest the next time she goes surfing
- The actress told the netizen that Philmar is a professional who knows what he is doing
- The celebrity mom also assured the netizen that as parents, they would not let any harm come to their child
PAY ATTENTION: Click "See First" under the "Following" tab to see KAMI news on your News Feed
Andi Eigenmann’s youngest daughter, Lilo Eigenmann Alipayo, was featured in an Instagram video of the actress’ partner, Philmar Alipayo.
The video shows the professional surfer surfing with his baby girl, who can be seen in the clip not wearing a life vest.
For this reason, a netizen expressed her concern for the girl, telling the parents to make Lilo wear a life vest the next time she goes surfing.
Andi responded to the comment, telling the netizen that Philmar is a professional who knows what he is doing.
She also assured the netizen that as parents, they would not let any harm come to their child.
However, Andi also expressed her thanks to the netizen for being concerned about Lilo’s safety.
PAY ATTENTION: Shop with KAMI! The best offers and discounts on the market, product reviews and feedback
“Please trust that Philmar is a professional and that we won’t let anything bad happen to our child and that we know what we are doing. But thanks for the concern,” Andi replied.
KAMI previously reported that Andi opened up about her humble family life in Siargao.
Andi Eigenmann is a Filipina actress and model. She is the daughter of actors Mark Gil and Jaclyn Jose, and is a half-sister of actors Sid Lucero, Gabby Eigenmann and Max Eigenmann. Andi has a daughter named Ellie with her ex-boyfriend Jake Ejercito. She also has a baby girl named Lilo with her current partner, Philmar Alipayo.
Please like and share our amazing Facebook posts to support the KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinions about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts and views on different matters!