- “Make It with You” is no longer going back on air, Ogie Diaz announced on social media
- It is not included in the list of Kapamilya programs that will resume airing via cable and satellite TV
- After the announcement surfaced online, the director of the show posted a series of messages
- He quipped that he and the cast members of the show fully understand the heartbreaking decision
It was announced by Ogie Diaz on June 5 that the teleserye “Make It with You” is no longer going back on air amid the issues that ABS-CBN is facing.
KAMI learned that the said information immediately made the rounds on social media and even broke the hearts of Liza Soberano and Enrique Gil’s fans.
A day after the trending announcement was made, the director of the said series finally spoke up regarding the cancelation of the popular show.
Theodore Boborol stated that aside from the COVID-19 pandemic, the Kapamilya network is still trying to solve the issues with regards to its franchise.
He also pointed out that he and the other cast members of “Make It with You” clearly understand why such decision has to be made in these trying times.
“Believe me. It was also difficult for everyone,” the award-winning filmmaker wrote on social media.
“ABS-CBN was already badly hit by the pandemic, and then suffered a double blow when its renewal was not granted. Decisions had to be made and we respect and understand why it ought to be done,” he added.
In a previous article by KAMI, the other details about the much-talked-about announcement of Ogie were reported here.
“Make It with You” is one of the most-watched television series in the Philippines. It premiered in January this year and its episodes had been receiving praises online.
Please like and share our Facebook posts to support KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinion about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts!