- A teacher took to Facebook to respond to comments who say that parents must enjoy the salary of teachers under distance learning or the new normal
- A Facebook user responded by laying down a lengthy list of tasks that parents must comply with
- The list comprises of the tasks that parents must do, which is basically the one that teachers are doing for every student
- One example of tasks in Lady Morgana's list is "Ipasa sa deped division ha if magpass ka ng mga reports sa anak mo na tinuturuan para mapromote sa next level"
The new normal promotes distance learning where parents are the ones who would be teaching their children.
Because of this, there are netizens who say that parents should receive the salary of teachers as they would be the ones teaching their children.
One teacher, made a funny response to the comments. The list was translated to English by Danilyn Alvarina Germones, and to Filipino by Lady Morgana.
Lady Morgana said, "Sa mga parents na gustong umangkin sa sahod ng teacher kasi sila naman daw magtuturo sa mga anak nila kung modular ang pipiliing mode of learning… in my opinion, ok lang sa part ko, kahit buong sahod pa, basta siya ang gagawa ng mga sumusunod."
She then outlined a list of tasks that the parent should do in their stead, along with the forms that they must prepare, with "no erasure ha" noted at form 5.
There was even a P.S. with really good reminders. Below are the first few tasks that Lady Morgana made.
"In my opinion, ok lang sa part ko, kahit buong sahod pa, basta siya ang gagawa ng mga sumumunod:
1. Siya gagawa ng module.
2. Siya gagawa ng exams
3. Siya ang magcheck.
4. Siya ang magrecord.
5. Siya ang gagawa ng card.
6. Siya ang magaassess sa score ng anak niya.
7. Siya ang gagawa ng table of specifications at answer key sa kanyang test.."
Here's the full list:
Aside from it, she also indicated the manner by which her salary would be distributed among the parents in the most sarcastic manner.
"50 kayong lahat na maghati-hati sa sahod ko na 22, 316 pesos so meron kang 446.32 pesos sa isang buwan. Sabihin mo lang ha if nagawa mo na lahat kasi ibigay ko sa iyo ang 446.32 pesos kada buwan. Enjoy teaching ha, we know you are a great parent. DepEd needs you."
"1/8 lang yan sa mga gawain nming mga teachers ha sabihan na lang kita sa iba pang gawain later kc mag online selling muna ako ah?"
"#baka akala nyu ganun lang kadali ang buhay ng isang guro"
In a previous KAMI report, DepEd announced that the school opening would be on August 24. It also indicated that there would be no face-to-face classes.
The coronavirus pandemic has led the DepEd to rule that there would be no face-to-face classes. Distance learning is currently being advocated.
Please like and share our amazing Facebook posts to support the KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinions about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts and views on different matters!