- An intriguing moment involving the Kapamilya network happened recently on television
- The medAn intriguing moment involving the Kapamilya network happened recently on television
- The media giant’s iconic logo suddenly popped up on TV yesterday, June 2
ia giant’s iconic logo suddenly popped up on TV yesterday, June 2
- Many social media users were intrigued because of what they witnessed
- Some of them claimed that the network’s comeback is already approaching
The iconic logo of ABS-CBN suddenly appeared on television amid the shutdown issue that it is facing.
KAMI learned that the said company’s official symbol popped up on TV yesterday, June 2.
Many people got intrigued due to the incident, especially because they had been looking at pitch black screens since May 5.
Some of them even claimed that the return of the media giant on-air is already fast-approaching.
Here are the reactions online:
“Nagpaparamdam na sila? I’m so excited!”
“Family is forever! We love you so much ABS-CBN network in the service of the Filipino worldwide.”
“In God's time, ABS-CBN will shine shiner than ever. Mabuhay po ang taga-Kapamilya network!!!”
“Still number one network in the country.”
“Sana makabalik na ang ABS-CBN. Miss ko nga mga programa nila. God bless, ABS-CBN!”
“Wow nakakapanindig-balahibo! Sana ito na ang sagot nating solid Kapamilya sa dasal nating #BalikABSCBN!”
In a previous article by KAMI, several Kapuso artists reacted after knowing that the Kapamilya network was ordered to cease broadcast operations.
ABS-CBN is one of the most prominent broadcast networks in the country. It is the home of excellent artists such as Jodi Sta. Maria, Anne Curtis, and Coco Martin.
Please like and share our Facebook posts to support KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinion about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts!