- The MMDA revealed that it will investigate Kim Chiu on her recent viral video
- The short video clip was shared by Angelica Panganiban on her Instagram story showing that Kim dancing
- The comments then stated that the incident allegedly happened in EDSA
- As per MMDA, if the video is found to have been done in EDSA, they will summon the actress to explain
- Kim already denied dancing in EDSA, saying that the video was taken at a parking lot of a Tipsy Pig branch.
PAY ATTENTION: Click "See First" under the "Following" tab to see KAMI news on your News Feed
The Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) revealed that it will be investigating Kim Chiu after her "Bawal Lumabas" dance video which was touted by many as having happened in EDSA went viral.
MMDA spokesperson Celine Pialago said in a text message to ABS-CBN, "We will verify if this video of the actress really happened in EDSA. If it did, We will summon/invite her to explain her side and from there we will act accordingly."
She also added that there are lots of problems and issues that need to be addressed at the moment.
"Marami po tayong problema na kailangan pong unahin at pagtuunan ng pansin kaya po sa ngayon ito po muna ang reaksyon ng aming opisina sa issue."'
Kim Chiu already denied dancing in EDSA, saying that the video was taken at a parking lot of a Tipsy Pig branch.
PAY ATTENTION: Shop with KAMI! The best offers and discounts on the market, product reviews, and feedback
Pialago just made a subtle reminder, saying that dancing in main thoroughfares is prohibited. She even cited a previous viral "Kiki Dance Challenge," which was followed by many motorists.
The said video was shown briefly on Angelica Panganiban's IG story on Monday.
In a previous KAMI report, Kim's reaction the dancing video went viral.
Kim Chiu is a Filipina actress, endorser, and singer. She is the girlfriend of Xian Lim and has done a lot of movies and soap operas.
Please like and share our amazing Facebook posts to support the KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinions about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts and views on different matters!