- Ogie Diaz is on the receiving end of a fiery criticism from GMA screenwriter Suzette Doctolero
- Suzette slammed the talent manager for supposedly making a blind item about her
- She told Ogie that it is not wise for him to pick a fight with her because of the ongoing ABS-CBN shutdown
- The GMA screenwriter recently came under fire after posting a comparison of ABS-CBN and GMA’s respective tax payments
- The BIR has already stated that the Kapamilya network has no violations when it comes to paying taxes
Ogie Diaz received a fiery criticism on social media from GMA screenwriter Suzette Doctolero.
KAMI learned that Suzette slammed Ogie for supposedly making a blind item about her after she posted a comparison of ABS-CBN and GMA’s respective tax payments.
The writer told Ogie that it is not wise for him to pick a fight with her because of the ongoing ABS-CBN shutdown.
Suzette has come under fire for posting ABS-CBN and GMA’s tax payments. The BIR has already stated that the Kapamilya network has no violations when it comes to paying taxes.
“Ogie, basa. Simulan mo na ring umihi sa salawal mo. Di mo nga mapagtanggol yang kompanya mo tapos may kapal ka pa ng fez na magpa blind item at manira.
“Anong ikinagagalit mo ba? Wala naman kaming sinabi masama. Wait, masama bang sabihin ay bakit maliit ang tax na binayaran? Sana all. Maski kahit sinong taxpayer: Mapapa sana all naman talaga.
“Mare, Di ito ang panahon para magparami ka ng mga kaaway. Ako? Sus, wala akong pake. Just Be nice. At Magigiing nice din kami sa iyo. At least ako, titikom ang bibig ko. Kung nice ka. Kung walang pandemic, yayayain kitang magkape. Kwento kwentuhan lang. Seryoso,” Suzette posted on Facebook.
In a previous report by KAMI, Ogie reacted to the people who agree with the closure of the Kapamilya network.
Ogie Diaz is an actor, comedian, and talent manager. One of the talents he manages is superstar actress Liza Soberano. He is also a cast member of the comedy series “Home Sweetie Home,” starring Toni Gonzaga.
Please like and share our amazing Facebook posts to support the KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinions about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts and views on different matters!