- Kim Chiu recently made a teasing response to a mean comment she received on social media stating comparison between her viral song and dance to Heart Evangelista’s artwork
- The actress found the comment on her Instagram post where she showed the original choreography of “Bawal Lumabas” song made by DJ Loonyo
- Heart, who noticed her painting on Kim’s background, said, "Love that painting"
- Until one netizen wrote that the painting has more sense than the Kapamilya actress’ song and dance
- Instead of writing a hateful response, Kim just poked fun at the basher’s comment
Kim Chiu recently made a teasing response to a basher’s comment stating a comparison between her “Bawal Lumabas” song and dance steps to Heart Evangelista’s artwork.
KAMI learned that Kim posted on Instagram a video where she showed the viral song’s choreography made by internet star DJ Loonyo.
Heart, who noticed her painting on Kim’s background, commented, "Love that painting."
The Kapamilya actress then replied, "@iamhearte me too!!!! Lucky to be one of the first to get your artwork."
Until one netizen joined their thread in the comment section and wrote a mean remark.
"Yung sa painting ka nakatingin hindi kay Kim. May sense pa yung painting kaysa sa kanta at dance step mo. Stop spreading stupidity," the comment read.
Instead of writing a hateful response, Kim just poked fun at the basher’s comment.
"Relax classmate, hindi nakakasayaw ang painting! Char!!!" she jested.
It can be recalled that Kim earlier introduced to the public her "Bawal Lumabas Galaw Challenge" after she and DJ Loonyo showed the final dance steps to the viral song by performing it for the first time in the actress' vlog.
Meanwhile, Kim said on Instagram: "Classmates nag comply na din ako. Here it is the #BawalLumabasGalawChallenge. Use the hashtag will try to compile all the dance with this step para mas masaya!!! thanks again to classmate @djloonyo for this OG steps!!!"
In a previous report by KAMI, Kim Chiu's "Bawal Lumabas" T-shirt designs went viral.
Kim Chiu is one of the most well-known actresses in the Philippines. She broke through in showbiz by joining “Pinoy Big Brother.” The Kapamilya star is in a relationship with actor Xian Lim. Her former boyfriend is Gerald Anderson.
Please like and share our amazing Facebook posts to support the KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinions about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts and views on different matters!