- Twitter poser Clint Bondad with the handle @ClintBondad took to Twitter and sent tons of messages directed at no one in particular after news of Catriona Gray and Sam Milby's relationship made rounds online
- Because of this, the ex-boyfriend of Miss Universe 2018 immediately became a hot topic in the Twitter world
- A search of Clint Bondad revealed an old account created in September 2012, but still with the same handle @ClintBondad, and the one that posted the recent messages was created on April 2020, both accounts having the same Twitter URL and handle
- One of the messages that captured the attention of many netizens was, "The hardest thing in life has to be deleting the messages, erasing the pictures, and forgetting the memories. And wishing it was all unreal"
- This is just one among the many messages that were posted, intriguing a lot of netizens with hints of "regret"
Sam Milby and Catriona Gray rocked the Twitter world last week after the former confirmed their relationship. However, it was not only the couple who trended on Twitter because an account allegedly owned by Clint Bondad (@ClintBondad) also took the limelight.
The said account, which many people believe to be a poser account, posted a lot of tweets, directed to no one in particular, which many netizens say seem to hint at regrets.
One of the tweets that clearly caught the attention of many was about forgetting memories.
He also tweeted about, "Can you ever stop loving someone?"
Other tweets he posted include, "we can't force them to choose us" and also, "I'm happy for you don't worry. I won't hold you any longer so be happy," without naming anyone.
Here are his other tweets:
The account that made all these tweets joined Twitter in April 2020 with 22,700 followers as of this writing.
Sam Milby confirmed his relationship with Catriona through an IG post:
In a previous KAMI report, netizens noticed the similarities among women who were linked to Sam Milby.
Sam Milby is a Filipino actor, while Catriona Gray is Miss Universe 2018. Cat and Clint had been together for six years before they broke up.
Please like and share our amazing Facebook posts to support the KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinions about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts and views on different matters!