DOH reports 93 new COVID-19 recoveries in PH; confirmed cases now 9,684

DOH reports 93 new COVID-19 recoveries in PH; confirmed cases now 9,684

- There are 93 more patients who have recovered from the novel coronavirus disease on May 5

- The abovementioned information was shared by the Department of Health

- The total number of recoveries in the Philippines has climbed to 1,408

- Meanwhile, the total confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the country as of today is 9,684

PAY ATTENTION: Click "See First" under the "Following" tab to see KAMI news on your News Feed

The Department of Health (DOH) reported on May 5 that there are additional 93 patients who have already recovered from the novel coronavirus disease.

KAMI learned that based on the updated statistics that it released through social media, the total number of recoveries in the Philippines is now 1,408.

It also announced that 199 people have been infected with the dreadful virus today, bringing the total number of confirmed cases to 9,684.

DOH said 87 percent of the new confirmed cases were from the National Capital Region (NCR) while the remaining 13 percent came from other regions.

As to the updated number of fatalities, there are now 637 deaths due to COVID-19 after the health department recorded 14 new deaths on May 5.

PAY ATTENTION: Enjoyed reading our story? Download KAMI's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Filipino news!

DOH reports 93 new COVID-19 recoveries in PH; confirmed cases now 9,684

In a previous article by KAMI, a vaccine candidate for the novel coronavirus received an approval to proceed to the second phase of clinical trials.

The novel coronavirus disease has affected the lives of people since late December. As of now, it has infected more than 3.5 million people from many countries and territories.

Please like and share our Facebook posts to support KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinion about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts!

Filipino nurse: "We actually don't want to become heroes…” Si Kimberly ay isang nurse sa Bacolod, isa siya sa mga frontliners na binubuwis ang buhay araw-araw. Narito ang kanyang masasabi sa nararamdaman ng mga frontliners tulad niya. – on HumanMeter!

Source: Kami.com.ph

Mailfire view pixel