- John Lloyd Cruz and Bea Alonzo’s video call on social media became a viral hit
- The actor talked about his son, Elias Modesto, whose mother is his ex-partner Ellen Adarna
- He admitted to having worries about raising his son in this present society and culture
- According to John Lloyd, there is a lot of cruelty and danger present in our world today
- Bea and John Lloyd’s video call is a part of an experimental project directed by Antoinette Jadaone
John Lloyd Cruz and Bea Alonzo’s video call on social media was made extra special due to the personal nature of their conversation.
KAMI learned that John Lloyd talked about his son, Elias Modesto, whose mother is his ex-partner Ellen Adarna.
According to the actor, he has worries about raising his son in this present society and culture.
He explained that there is a lot of cruelty and danger present in our world today.
"Natatakot ako para kay Elias, na dito ko siya palalakihin sa ganitong estado ng mundo.
"Nakakatakot, e, ang bilis nang mamatay, ang bilis nang pumatay.
"Kaya naisip ko matatawag ba nating masuwerte 'yung sarili natin.
"Ako nahihirapan akong sabihin na masuwerte ako, nakakahiya. Nakakahiya na masuwerte ka,” John Lloyd told Bea.
It was revealed earlier that Bea and John Lloyd’s video call is a part of an experimental project directed by Antoinette Jadaone.
John Lloyd Cruz is considered by many as the best dramatic actor in the Philippines. He has left behind showbiz but there are rumors that he will have a movie comeback in the future. The superstar actor has a son named Elias Modesto, whose mother is actress-model Ellen Adarna.
Please like and share our amazing Facebook posts to support the KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinions about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts and views on different matters!
Our host Paula Coling suggested different movies and series that you should watch while stuck at home due to the lockdown. Check out all of the exciting videos and celebrity interviews on our KAMI HumanMeter YouTube channel!