- Senator Juan Miguel “Migz” Zubiri shared his experience as a COVID-19 patient and survivor
- He narrated what he went through when he was in isolation for 36 days due to the disease
- The senator also gave 10 things he did in order to survive from COVID-19
- Zubiri reminded everyone to stay at home to prevent contracting the coronavirus disease
Senator Juan Miguel “Migz” Zubiri shared his personal experience as both COVID-19 patient and survivor.
KAMI learned that the senator enumerated 10 things that possibly helped him survived the coronavirus disease.
Through a Facebook post, Zubiri detailed what he went through while he was still in isolation until he was discharged from the hospital
“I hope this helps those who feel they have the virus or may get it in the future. Stay safe and healthy everyone,” the senator said.
Here are the 10 tips he shared:
- Have the right mindset of winning and beating the coronavirus
- Immediately isolate if symptoms persist or once exposed to a COVID-19 positive patient
- Reach out to medical experts on how to treat the symptoms
- Monitor the symptoms
- Treat the symptoms (e.g. drinking paracetamol for fever and mucolytics for cough and phlegm)
- Gargle hot water with salt and Bactidol all the time
- Drink a lot of ginger green tea
- Boost the immune system by drinking Vitamin C, Zinc, CoQ10 antioxidants, and Vitamin D
- Take care of mental health through maintaining good vibes and prayer
- Follow the quarantine protocols and stay at home
In a previous report by KAMI, Zubiri donated plasma after he recovered from COVID-19 to help other patients.
Migz Zubiri was one of the three senators who came forward and said that they tested positive for COVID-19. The two other senators were Sonny Angara and Koko Pimentel.
Please like and share our amazing Facebook posts to support the KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinions about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts and views on different matters!
Our host Paula Coling suggested different movies and series that you should watch while stuck at home due to the lockdown. Check out all of the exciting videos and celebrity interviews on our KAMI HumanMeter YouTube channel!