- Dingdong Dantes recently reacted to a collage artwork, forming his image using Ding Dong nuts wrappers
- The collage went viral after an artist named James Permisa Lumagod shared his impressive artwork on a Facebook group
- James, from Tagbilaran City, Bohol, called his art "Dingdong on DingDong"
- In a tweet, the Kapuso Primetime King said that James’ creativity is making him “go nuts”
- Dingdong also said that he would like to see the artwork in person when the pandemic is over
Dingdong Dantes expressed his amazement on a collage artwork, forming his image using Ding Dong nuts wrappers.
According to GMA News Online, artist James Permisa Lumagod from Tagbilaran City, Bohol shared his impressive artwork on a Facebook group called Artist's Lounge PH, which later on went.
He wrote in the caption "Dingdong on DingDong."
The Kapuso Primetime King then reacted on the collage in a tweet he published on April 22.
"His creativity is making me go nuts!!" Dingdong wrote.
The actor also added that he would like to see the artwork in person when the pandemic is over.
“When this is over, baka naman puwedeng makita in person?”
“Gujab ka, parekoy!” he said.
In an interview, James said he also made use of plywood as his canvas, scissors, and glue for his viral artwork. James started by sketching an outline of the actor’s image before he glued the pieces of wrappers onto his canvas.
"'Yong iba po diyan eh binili ko po sa tindahan pang-snacks at iba po diyan ay pinulot pulot lang po para ma-recycle at may use po," he told GMA News Online.
"Para 'yong plastic na akala natin basura po ay pwede pala siyang gawing art," the artist added.
In a previous report by KAMI, Dingdong took to social media to post a long but meaningful greeting for his son Jose Sixto “Ziggy” Dantes' first birthday.
Dingdong Dantes is a popular and multi-awarded actor in the Philippines. He married Marian Rivera on December 30, 2014 and they already have two lovely children.
Please like and share our amazing Facebook posts to support the KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinions about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts and views on different matters!
In this new episode, we give out some essential tips to follow amid the enhanced community quarantine due to COVID-19! Check out all of the exciting videos and celebrity interviews on our KAMI HumanMeter YouTube channel!