- The Department of Health (DOH) announced that 41 more patients recovered from the coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
- The total number of patients that recovered is now at 613, as of April 20 at 4 p.m.
- Meanwhile, there are 200 new cases of COVID-19, making a total of 6, 459
- According to the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA), there are 990 confirmed cases of COVID-19 among Filipinos abroad
- As of posting time, there are over 2.4 million confirmed cases of COVID-19 globally
The Department of Health (DOH) has recorded an additional 41 patients that recovered from coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
KAMI learned that as of April 20, there are 613 COVID-19 survivors in the Philippines.
In a Facebook post, the health department said that there are 200 new cases of coronavirus in the country. The total number of confirmed cases is now at 6,459.
Meanwhile, the DOH reported that there were 19 new deaths, making the total number of fatalities rise to 428.
According to the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA), there are 990 confirmed cases of COVID-19 among Filipinos abroad.
263 of the patients have recovered, while 143 of them have passed away due to the disease. About 42 countries or regions have Filipinos that were infected by COVID-19.
As previously reported by KAMI, Senator Manny Pacquiao is set to file a “New Normal” bill to impose a new code of conduct during the COVID-19 crisis.
As of posting time, there are over 2.4 million confirmed cases of COVID-19 across the globe. More than 620,000 of the patients were able to recover.
Please like and share our Facebook posts to support KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinion about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts!
Kuya Andrew, a Grab Food rider, received a lot of blessings after he was given food by Cha Calubaquib who shared the story in her viral post! Check out all of the exciting videos and celebrity interviews on our KAMI HumanMeter YouTube channel!