- Senator Manny Pacquiao and his wife Jinkee shared a funny but heartwarming video online
- A TikTok video of Manny and Jinkee performing dance moves with their children has gone viral
- Based on the video, both Manny and his wife danced with passion, confidence and joy
- Their children also seemed to be enjoying their bonding time with their hip parents
- The Pacquiao couple is known for being hands-on and affectionate towards their kids
Senator Manny Pacquiao and his wife Jinkee Pacquiao proved on social media that they are cool parents.
KAMI learned that a TikTok video of Manny and Jinkee performing dance moves with their children has gone viral.
The video shows both Manny and his wife dancing with passion, confidence and joy.
As for their children, they seemed to be enjoying their bonding time with their hip parents, who are known for being hands-on and affectionate towards their kids.
KAMI previously reported that Jinkee gave a tour of the Pacquiao mansion in General Santos City.
Jinkee Pacquiao worked as a sales attendant for a cosmetics brand before she met Manny Pacquiao. Her uncle introduced her to Manny, who happened to be the latter's trainer at that time. They got married in 2000 and they have five children — Emmanuel Jr., Michael Stephen, Mary Divine Grace, Queen Elizabeth, and Israel.
Please like and share our amazing Facebook posts to support the KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinions about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts and views on different matters!
KAMI spoke to ordinary people about their opinion on the rift between Sarah Geronimo and her mother, Divine Geronimo! Check out all of the exciting videos and celebrity interviews on our KAMI HumanMeter YouTube channel!