- Jessa Zaragoza shared a video from her daughter Jayda Avanzado’s Tiktok account where the two of them cheerfully dances together
- That was the first time Jayda has joined her mother Jessa in a Tiktok video
- Both known for being great singers, the two showed that they also got some moves as they dance to the rhythm of the song Shalala Lala by Vengaboys
- Jessa also shared that she just had eaten plenty of rice and just finished washing the dishes when they filmed the video
- Jayda is a 16-year-old singer and songwriter at a young age and is the only child of singers Jessa Zaragoza and Dingdong Avanzado
Celebrity parents collaborating with their children to make fun videos on Tiktok is becoming a trend now.
Recently, singer-actress Jessa Zaragoza shared a video from her daughter Jayda Avanzado’s Tiktok account where the two seemed to enjoy dancing together.
Jessa and Jayda, who are both known for being great singers, showed that they also got some moves as they dance to the rhythm of the song Shalala Lala by Vengaboys.
Jessa said she just had eaten plenty of rice and just finished washing their dishes when they filmed the video.
"JAYDAAAA!!!! Kakakain ko lang ng madaming rice! Katatapos lang mag hugas ng pinggan! Tapos pinapasayaw mo ko!!!” said Jessa.
According to Jayda, the video was her first Tiktok content with her mother Jessa.
“Sooo I did my first tiktok with my mom,” the 16-year-old recording artist said.
The post is now gaining positive reactions from netizens including Geneva Cruz’s remark.
“Cute hehe!” Geneva commented.
Jayda is a singer and songwriter at a young age. She is the only child of singers Jessa Zaragoza and Dingdong Avanzado who got married on March 18, 2001.
In a report by KAMI last year, Jessa got honest about her marriage with Dingdong Avanzado. She admitted that she and her husband also faced marriage problems before.
Richelle Ann Mallari Loyola-Avanzado, better known by her stage name Jessa Zaragoza was born on January 31, 1979. She was dubbed as the Phenomenal Diva and Jukebox Queen of the 90s, and known for having several hit songs like Bakit Pa.
Please like and share our amazing Facebook posts to support the KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinions about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts and views on different matters!
TikTok is taking over the world. If you haven't joined this beautiful platform yet, but want to take a look at its hilarious videos, this video is for you!
The Funniest TikTok Videos: Andre Reacts | HumanMeter