- The number of cases related to coronavirus disease (COVID-19) has been increasing in the Philippines
- A health expert advised about the common things that could put people at risk for the COVID-19
- Among the things that people should avoid are make-up testers, ballpens in public places, etc.
- The Department of Health strongly advised people to wash their hands regularly to prevent coronavirus disease
Recently, the number of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) cases in the Philippines have been increasing.
KAMI learned that several common things could put people at risk for COVID-19.
Through a Facebook post, GMA Public Affairs shared 7 common things that might spread the coronavirus, according to Dr, Endymion Tan, an Infectious Disease Specialist.
Here are the things you should be careful of:
- Make-up and lipstick testers
- Condiments in restaurants and canteens
- Workout equipment
- Ballpens in public places
- Cellphones of other people
- Touch screens/debit card transactions and ATMs
- Close contact with other people
The Department of Health (DOH) said that it is very important to wash your hands regularly to avoid the coronavirus. In a report by the National Post, it is as important to sanitize your cellphone because it gets dirty most of the time.
As of posting time, the DOH announced a total of 49 coronavirus cases in the Philippines. 8 of the patients are now in all stable conditions.
Please like and share our Facebook posts to support KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinion about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts!
Paano nga ba nagsimula ang Hazelberry Cafe ni Ara Mina? Gusto mo bang matikiman ang mga ito? Magpapamigay sila ng libreng cupcake! Panuorin para malaman kung paano ka makakakuha sa KAMI HumanMeter YouTube Channel!