- Mayor Joy Belmonte has confirmed that 3 out of 24 patients who tested positive for coronavirus disease are residents of Quezon City
- The Quezon City mayor also revealed the locations where the patients have been living when they acquired the disease
- Belmonte shared that the patients are from Tomas Morato area, Project 6, and Baler Street
- She also confirmed that those patients have already been confined in different hospitals
Mayor Joy Belmonte has shared additional information regarding the patients who tested positive for Corona Virus Disease (COVID-19) in Quezon City.
KAMI learned that 3 out of 24 confirmed patients are in Quezon City.
In a report by the GMA News Online, the three patients are still recovering in different hospitals. Belmonte shared that the patients are from:
- Timog-Tomas Morato area
- Project 6
- District 1, Baler Street
As reported by the ABS-CBN News, the Quezon City mayor said that the first patient is a 57-year-old man who lives in Baler Street and has been admitted to the hospital. His family is currently under home quarantine and none of them have shown COVID-19 symptoms so far.
The second patient had no travel history, but he had visitors from the US, China, and Davao, before he got sick.
Belmonte shared that the patient who is in his 30s rarely left his house for the past 2 weeks because he has not been feeling well. He lives in a condominium unit in Tomas Morato, but he was confined in a hospital outside Quezon City.
"That's actually good news kasi siguro kaunti lang ang kaniyang napuntahang lugar at nakasalamuhang mga tao. In fact, sabi ng mga kapamilya, halos hindi lumabas ng bahay," Belmonte said.
Meanwhile, the third patient is from Project 6. The authorities are still looking for the patient’s residence because the initial address they had was not accurate.
According to a report by the CNN Philippines, President Rodrigo Duterte has confirmed during his speech on Monday night that the positive cases of coronavirus disease in the country has risen to 24.
As previously reported by KAMI, Mayor Joy Belmonte has confirmed the first case of COVID-19 in Quezon City.
The Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) was first recorded in Wuhan, China. As of posting time, there was one who died due to the disease, while two have been discharged in the Philippines.
Please like and share our Facebook posts to support KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinion about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts!
Paano nga ba nagsimula ang Hazelberry Cafe ni Ara Mina? Gusto mo bang matikiman ang mga ito? Magpapamigay sila ng libreng cupcake! Panuorin para malaman kung paano ka makakakuha sa KAMI HumanMeter YouTube Channel!