- Kim Chiu’s van was shot multiple times by unidentified gunmen while she was inside the vehicle
- After the actress posted on social media about the incident, some celebrities reacted through the comments section of her viral post
- Claudine Barretto and Kris Aquino – her co-stars in the movie “Etiquette for Mistresses” – were two of them
- According to Claudine, she is glad that Kim did not get hurt in the shooting incident
- Kris wrote that Kim is one of the best people she knows and she also expressed her enduring love for her
Kim Chiu made the headlines yesterday after the van she was riding was shot multiple times by unidentified gunmen in Quezon City.
KAMI learned that after the actress posted on social media about the incident, some celebrities expressed their concern in the comments section of her viral post.
Two of them are her co-stars in the movie “Etiquette for Mistresses” – Claudine Barretto and Kris Aquino.
Claudine posted that she tried to call Kim after learning about the incident. She also expressed her gladness that Kim did not get hurt.
“OMG Kimmy ko. I'm so happy you're safe my baby! I tried calling you. Be safe always and God be with you my love," Claudine wrote.
As for Kris, she described Kim in her post as a great human being and expressed her love for her. She also promised to pray for her friend.
"To one of the most consistently caring, thoughtful, and kindhearted people I have ever met and gotten close to, you have our enduring love and nonstop prayers for your safety and peace of mind and heart,” Kris commented.
KAMI reported earlier that Kim still went straight to work even after figuring in the shooting incident. She explained that she was in shock after the incident and just went to work as an instinct.
Kim Chiu is one of the most well-known actresses in the Philippines. She broke through in showbiz by joining “Pinoy Big Brother.” The Kapamilya star is in a relationship with actor Xian Lim. Her former boyfriend is Gerald Anderson.
Please like and share our amazing Facebook posts to support the KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinions about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts and views on different matters!
Ara Mina spoke exclusively to KAMI to talk about her thoughts on the conflict between Sarah Geronimo and her mother, Divine Geronimo. Check out all of the exciting videos and celebrity interviews on our KAMI HumanMeter YouTube channel!