- Jimuel Pacquiao, son of Manny and Jinkee Pacquiao, uploaded a new episode of his YouTube vlog
- In the new episode, Jimuel answered some netizens’ questions about love, dating and romance
- He revealed that he does not have a problem with dating a girl who is poor or doesn’t have the same social status as his family
- According to Jimuel, he also does not mind dating a girl who is older than him
- However, he had a different reaction when it comes to dating a single mother
Jimuel Pacquiao, the eldest son of Senator Manny Pacquiao, uploaded a new episode of his vlog on YouTube.
KAMI learned that Jimuel answered some netizens’ questions about love, dating and romance.
According to Jimuel, he does not have a problem with dating a girl who is poor or doesn’t have the same social status as his family.
He also does not mind dating a girl who is older than him as long as the age gap is not too big.
However, he admitted that he is not open to being in a romantic relationship with a single mother.
KAMI previously reported that Manny got pranked by his wife Jinkee and their daughter Mary.
Jimuel Pacquiao is the eldest son of the boxing legend, Senator Manny Pacquiao. His mother is social media star Jinkee Pacquiao. He used to be in a relationship with actress Heaven Peralejo.
Please like and share our amazing Facebook posts to support the KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinions about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts and views on different matters!
Maricar Reyes talked to KAMI about her personal life and her recent viral post on social media! Check out all of the epic and exciting videos on our KAMI HumanMeter YouTube channel!