- Anne Curtis posted some updates on her social media account about her first pregnancy
- The actress-host is experiencing weird but exciting things as she gets nearer to her expected date of delivering her baby
- The Kapamilya star revealed that she can now feel and literally see her baby girl’s actual leg, knee, and foot protruding when she kicks and moves from inside the womb
- She also admitted that breathing has become more difficult as the baby continues to grow
- Anne also decided to post an important message about the Taal Volcano eruption
PAY ATTENTION: Click "See First" under the "Following" tab to see KAMI news on your News Feed
Anne Curtis took to social media to share some updates about her first pregnancy.
KAMI learned that Anne is experiencing weird but exciting things as she gets nearer to her expected date of delivering her baby.
According to the actress, she can now feel and literally see her baby girl’s actual leg, knee, and foot protruding when she kicks and moves from inside the womb.
The Kapamilya star also admitted that breathing has become more difficult as the baby continues to grow and kicks around.
“It’s kind of crazy, weird, and amazing how I now can feel and SEE her actual leg, knee, or foot protruding out of my tummy and then she squirms a bit and disappears.
“Can’t wait to meet her. P.S. - It’s getting harder to breathe though, I feel like she’s kicking my ribs,” Anne posted on her Instagram stories.
She also posted on social media about the Taal Volcano eruption, as she urged people to wear masks to avoid the negative effects of inhaling volcanic ash.
“Please take all necessary health precautions as instructed by the LGU’s for yours and your family’s safety. Stay indoors if you must.. I heard the ash fall reached various parts of the metro last night and it can be quite hazardous to your health,” she wrote on Instagram.
Another post shows the actress wearing a mask to avoid inhaling volcanic ash:
KAMI previously reported that Anne showed off her growing baby bump back in December.
Anne Curtis is a famous actress and one of the pioneer hosts of “It’s Showtime.” On November 12, 2017, she tied the knot with celebrity content creator Erwan Heussaff. The Kapamilya star is pregnant with her first child.
Please like and share our amazing Facebook posts to support the KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinions about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts and views on different matters!