- Robin Padilla posted on Instagram some sad but heartwarming news about his personal life
- According to Robin, he got extremely sick and later on got admitted to a hospital
- He revealed that his symptoms are wild chills, as well as joint and muscle pain
- The action star also shared how touched he was when his daughter Maria Isabella Padilla tried to comfort him while he was sick
- In a later post, Robin also thanked his nurses, caregivers, and doctors at the hospital for taking good care of him
Robin Padilla shared some sad but heartwarming news on his social media account. KAMI learned that Robin revealed that he got sick and later on got hospitalized.
His symptoms include chills and joint and muscle pain.
“been trying to fight an infection without medicine i guess i pushed myself too much the whole of 30th and 31 i had wild chills and pain in my joints and muscles,” Robin revealed on Instagram.
He also expressed how touched he was when his daughter Maria Isabella Padilla tried to comfort him while he was sick.
In a later post, the action star also thanked his nurses, caregivers, and doctors at the hospital for taking care of him the best they could.
He also posted about getting a special visit at the hospital from his brother Rommel Padilla and his nephew Daniel Padilla.
His wife, Mariel Padilla, thanked Senator Bong Go for visiting Robin at the hospital and giving him fruits.
“Senator Bong Go Maraming Salamat po. I truly appreciate it. Mabuhay po kayo,” Mariel posted on Instagram.
In a previous report by KAMI, Robin defended Pope Francis from netizens who bashed him for slapping the hand of a woman who rudely grabbed him.
Robin Padilla tied the knot with Mariel Rodriguez on August 19, 2010. The actress-host gave birth to Isabella on November 14, 2016. She delivered the baby in Delaware, USA. Mariel announced her second pregnancy on Mother’s Day 2019.
Please like and share our amazing Facebook posts to support the KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinions about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts and views on different matters!