- Solenn Heussaff uploaded a new vlog episode after giving birth to her first child on January 1
- The actress admitted in the new episode that she had a terrible pregnancy problem before giving birth
- The Kapuso star revealed that she learned during her pregnancy that her baby was a lot smaller than normal, which was a terrible condition for the child
- According to Solenn, dealing with this problem was the worst period of her entire life
- Fortunately, the doctor’s treatment plan for her worked, and her child was able to grow normally
Solenn Heussaff released a new vlog episode after giving birth to her first child on January 1, 2020.
KAMI learned that Solenn admitted in the new episode that she had a terrible pregnancy problem before giving birth to their baby Thylane Katana.
According to the Kapuso star, her baby was a lot smaller than normal, which was a terrible condition for the child.
She described dealing with this problem as the worst moment of her entire life.
“When we reached five months and when we went to the doctors, our baby was in the 10th percentile meaning it was a very small baby, which got us a bit worried. The baby was still growing but it was still very small and I have to say that was the worst 2 weeks of my life,” Solenn revealed, as quoted by PUSH.
Solenn had to take daily injections with the help of her husband and to increase her food intake to help her baby grow normally. Fortunately, the treatment plan was effective.
“With the injections, it worked well. [The baby became] 30 percentile and I was able to maintain good health for her with healthy meals.
“I was put on a 3,000 calorie diet. I just usually eat 1,200,” Solenn said in the vlog.
KAMI previously reported that Solenn pranked Nico into thinking that her water already broke.
Solenn Heusaff is a Filipina-French actress, model, TV host, painter, fashion designer, and a professional make-up artist. She first gained her popularity when she joined the GMA survival reality show Survivor Philippines: Celebrity Showdown.
Please like and share our amazing Facebook posts to support the KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinions about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts and views on different matters!