- Michael Pacquiao, the son of Manny and Jinkee Pacquiao, turned 18 on December 12
- He celebrated his birthday in a selfless way as he gave back to the poor
- Jinkee and her daughters Mary and Queen accompanied Michael as he gave gifts to the children of Gawad Kalinga
- Heartwarming photos of Michael’s unforgettable birthday celebration were uploaded on Instagram
- Based on the pictures, Michael seemed to have been having a great time
Michael Pacquiao, the son of Senator Manny Pacquiao, turned 18 on Thursday, December 12.
KAMI learned that Michael celebrated his birthday in a selfless way as he gave back to the poor.
Michael, accompanied by his mother Jinkee Pacquiao and his siblings Mary and Queen, gave gifts to the children of Gawad Kalinga, an organization focused on helping those in poverty.
Jinkee shared heartwarming photos of Michael’s unforgettable birthday celebration. Based on the pictures, Michael seemed to have been having a great time celebrating his birthday with the poor.
Swipe to the left to see all of the photos in Jinkee’s viral Instagram post:
In a previous report by KAMI, Jinkee posted on social media about her husband Manny Pacquiao earning a college degree at the age of 40.
Manny Pacquiao tied the knot with Jinkee Pacquiao on May 10, 2000. They have five kids – Emmanuel Jr. (Jimuel), Michael Stephen, Mary Divine Grace (Princess), Queen Elizabeth (Queenie) and Israel. Manny will be fighting again in 2020, with his list of possible opponents including Terrence Crawford, Errol Spence, Shawn Porter, Mikey Garcia, and Floyd Mayweather Jr.
Please like and share our Facebook posts to support KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinion about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts!