- Gretchen Barretto and Annabelle Rama previously had a rift, which created buzz online
- It all started when Gretchen accused Ruffa Gutierrez of “meddling” with the issue in their family
- Annabelle took to social media back then to defend her daughter from her accusations
- The issue did not prolong as the two camps have remained quiet
- Finally, Annabelle and Gretchen patched things up as they were spotted in a restaurant having fun moments
PAY ATTENTION: Click "See First" under the "Following" tab to see KAMI news on your News Feed!
Gretchen Barretto and Annabelle Rama were spotted in a restaurant while they were having a good time together.
They were also with Eddie Gutierrez, who is Annabelle's husband, alongside Regal Films producer Mother Lily Monteverde.
The video of their encounter has been surfacing online as it was posted by Jun Lalin on YouTube.
Based on the video, it looks like Annabelle and Gretchen have patched things up.
They can be seen and heard talking to each other as if nothing had happened.
It can be recalled that the two had a misunderstanding when Gretchen accused Ruffa Guttierrez of being a 'sawsawera' to her family issues when she commented on one of Julia Barretto's Instagram posts.
Annabelle defended Ruffa at that time and threw brave words against Gretchen.
Eventually, the two camps had remained quiet which made the issue subside.
Moreover, the video of their delightful conversation has now gone viral with more than 10,000 views on YouTube as of this writing.
Watch the video here:
In a previous report by KAMI, Ruffa Gutierrez opened up about making peace with Gretchen Barretto.
Gretchen Barretto is the longtime partner of business tycoon Tonyboy Cojuangco. They have a daughter named Dominique, who finished her degree at a fashion school in London. Gretchen is also the sister of actresses Claudine and Marjorie Barretto.
Please like and share our Facebook posts to support KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinion about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts!