- Jimuel Pacquiao is known for being an amateur boxer, which he evidently got from his dad Manny Pacquiao
- He also entered the entertainment industry as he became an endorser for a clothing brand
- The People's Champ son has been doing some mall shows as well, with other artists
- He was recently spotted in a mall show where he had a song number
- The video of his performance has been making rounds online especially on YouTube
PAY ATTENTION: Click "See First" under the "Following" tab to see KAMI news on your News Feed!
Jimuel Pacquiao was recently spotted in a mall show alongside other showbiz personalities including his ex-girlfriend Heaven Peralejo.
During the show, Manny Pacquiao's son had a song number, which delighted the audience.
He sang the famous OPM song entitled 'Gitara' by Parokya Ni Edgar.
The video of his performance has been circulating online with over 150,000 views on YouTube as of this writing.
In the video, the happenings backstage were also shown.
The presence of his ex-girlfriend, who was also part of the mall show has caught the netizens' attention.
Some of the netizens even brought up their past relationship. Here are some of the comments.
"Hiwalay na ba sina Jimuel at si Heaven nito? If oo, then napaka professional niyo."
"Feel ko naman parang gusto pa nila ang isat-isa."
"Yes hiwalay na sila but still friends parin sila. Ang cute lang!"
"Proud of you man kinaya mo magka work with your ex."
Watch the video here:
In a previous report by KAMI, Jimuel Pacquiao finally revealed the truth about the credit card rumors of ex-GF Heaven Peralejo.
Emmanuel Pacquiao Jr., commonly known as Jimuel Pacquiao, is the eldest child of Manny and Jinkee Pacquiao.
Please like and share our Facebook posts to support KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinion about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts!
Pennywise Prank Causes Rather Weird Reactions. Learn more about this video on KAMI HumanMeter YouTube channel!