- Vilma Santos had a vacation in Taiwan with her family, including her son Luis Manzano
- Jessy Mendiola, Luis’ celebrity girlfriend, joined them in their special vacation abroad
- The Star for All Seasons revealed that she felt excited going to a foreign country with Jessy since she considers her already as a part of her family
- The Kapamilya actress got visibly emotional and giddy after hearing Vilma’s statement about her
- Luis then expressed his joy seeing his girlfriend being fully accepted by his family
Vilma Santos had a luxurious vacation in Taipei, Taiwan with her family, including her son Luis Manzano.
KAMI learned that Luis’ girlfriend, Jessy Mendiola, joined them on their special trip.
According to Vilma, she felt excited going to a foreign country with Jessy since she considers her already as a part of her family, even though she is not yet married to Luis.
Jessy got visibly emotional and giddy after hearing Vilma’s loving statement about her.
“First time, were very excited and nice. Miyembro na naman siya ng pamilya,” Vilma said in Jessy’s vlog.
As for Luis, he expressed his joy over his girlfriend being fully accepted by his loved ones.
“Masaya nga kasi nakikita ko kayo. Kumbaga gustong-gusto ko 'yung nahahayaan ko kayo nasa isang table tayo, kayo nag-uusap, may sarili kayong kwentuhan and for me kung nakikita mo 'yung fulfillment mo na I get along with your family, ganon din sa akin na kumbaga kaya ko kayong panoorin na nagtatawanan kayo, nag i-enjoy kayo,” Luis said.
KAMI previously reported that Luis Manzano gave a special birthday gift to his mom Vilma.
Jessy Mendiola is a model and a Kapamilya actress. She is currently the girlfriend of actor-host Luis Manzano. Before Luis, she also got into a relationship with actor JM De Guzman.
Please like and share our Facebook posts to support KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinion about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts!
Check out the latest episode of our Tricky Questions segment as we asked some students to translate Tagalog sentences into English! Their responses were absolutely crazy and hilarious! You can watch all of our exciting videos – on KAMI HumanMeter YouTube channel!